Translate Shell (Public Domain, written in AWK)
- A command-line translator powered by Google Translate, Bing Translator, Yandex.Translate, etc.
You-Get (License: MIT, written in Python)
- A command-line utility to download media contents (videos, audios, images) from the Web.
pi (License: MIT, written in Ruby)
- A simple pandoc wrapper that does the trick: Monitoring markdown files under the path and regenerating HTML or PDF using pandoc automatically. This script powers everything I write, including this website.
becat(1) (License: MIT, written in Tcl)
- A command-line utility to split, concatenate and compare binary files. (Written a long time ago for analyzing corrupted data when my network was sucking. Might still be potentially useful.)
resave(1) (License: MIT, written in Tcl)
- A web scraping image downloader. (Deprecated in favor of you-get.)
python-romkan (License: BSD, written in Python)
- A Romaji/Kana conversion library for Python.
my-ftpd (Public Domain, written in Java)
- A very minimal, incomplete FTP server / client implementation in Java for educational purposes.